Ages: 16 to 120
with any cardiovascular concerns including but not limited to:
- Coronary artery disease, chest pain, heart attacks...
- Heart failure [shortness of breath and leg swelling...]
- Arrhythmias and palpitations
- Pacemaker and defibrillator care
- Stroke prevention
- Hypertension, difficult to control
- High cholesterol, difficult to control
- Passing out, lightheadedness, fainting
* We may accept patients ages 14 and 15.
Please discuss the case with a member of our cardiology nursing staff prior to booking an appointment.